Bhakti Yoga of DC India Teacher Training (300 Hour) with Gopi from January 10th – February 1st, 2017.
This 300-hour advanced Bhakti Yoga Teacher Training covers the therapeutic healing arts of yoga, sequencing, Ayurveda, pranayama, mantra, ritual, philosophy and lifestyle empowerment. Take yourself out of your conditioned environment and allow yourself to be surrounded by a culture where Yoga philosophy, lifestyle and practices are organically woven into people’s lives. This training will take place at the Govardhan Eco Village retreat center located north of Mumbai, India, at the foothills of the Sahyadri Mountains. It is a model farm community and retreat center highlighting the importance of spiritual ecology: the need for us to live in harmony with ourselves, nature and the sacred.
- The art of advanced sequencing and how to adapt Yoga postures.Sequencing for private sessions–how to work one-on-one and address an individual’s physical, mental and emotional needs.
- Yoga for depression and anxiety and trauma-sensitive Yoga.
- Advanced pranayama–how to use pranayama in emotional and mental healing, how to sequence breathwork appropriately to create a cooling, heating, cleansing, calming or energizing effect.
- The art of hands-on assists.
- Ayurveda–how to balance doshas through lifestyle, diet, work and yoga.
- Diet and the effects of food on consciousness, the process of cooking using Ayurvedic herbs and spices, and the compatible combination of foodstuff to create mind-body balance.
- Meditation, mantra, japa and kirtan, the power of sound in asanas, using vibration as a way of healing and focusing, meaning of mantras.
- Marma, Nadi and Chakra series–including in-depth study of the chakra system and its corresponding nadi lines (lines of energy) and marma points (sensitive energy points), what poses activate the different chakra and energy lines and how to stimulate energy points with hands-on assists.
- Bhakti Immersion: Sacred stories from the Yoga tradition that teach us how to live a life of Yoga. Bhagavad Gita study.
- Gods, Goddesses and unraveling Hindu methodology.
Please email if you are interested and would like an application form.
A $500 deposit is required to reserve your spot.
A payment plan can be arranged. Please contact Gopi at email@example.com for more information.
This teacher training will end January 28th, 2017 at the Flower Festival in Mumbai. At this celebration, 2 tons of flower petals will be used to express devotion to beautiful forms of Divinity. We’ll be immersed in music, color, dancing, food and an unforgettable divine party as we say good-bye to Mumbai.