The Family Fun Day will give you and your family an incredible experience of activities and fun in the Hare Krishna tradition. You will have the opportunity to explore the amazing Bhaktivedanta Manor in a comfortable and friendly environment with lot of activities to take part in. The manor was gifted by George Harrison of the Beatles in 1973 and is home to the George Harrison Garden, Woodland Walk, the biggest cow protection and working oxen centre in the UK, organic farm, a magnificent Krishna Temple, Meditation rooms, and much more!
You will have an opportunity to:
* Get a tour of the Mock-Tudor mansion gifted by the Beatles FREE
* Feed the Oxen, Cows and the Calves
* Go on an Ox-cart ride FREE
* Try some face-painting
* Decorate your hands with some Henna designs
* Discover your future with ancient Indian palm-reading
* Have some fun on the bouncy castle (kids only)
* Try some amazing cuisines, snacks and sweets
* Discover a traditional eastern culture with the Temple and Meditation rooms FREE
* Learn about the history of the Hare Krishna movement FREE
* Meet the monks and ask questions FREE
* Join in with some yoga and meditation taster sessions FREE
* Relish a sumptuous veggie lunch FREE
There are many more things to do and we can’t list them all here!