Krishna Institute presents Teachers Training Course 2016 Starting from July 22 – 24 & 29 – 31.
In this course, students will learn what constitutes effective teaching and facilitation by learning:
- how to plan a lesson and write a corresponding lesson outline,
- different teaching styles and methods, specifically interactive and experiential learning methods,
- how to understand the different categories of learning, and how to select appropriate learning methods for these categories,
- the basic skills of delivery, facilitation and classroom management,
- the various types of assessment and their purposes,
- oral-feedback skills,
- basic communication and interpersonal skills,
- the importance of teaching by example, and
- the need for systematic training and education
Devotees will participate in group exercises, class discussions, experiential learning exercises, and group presentations; and they will learn how to utilize these teaching methods by their participation.
This course is suitable both for experienced and novice teachers and is a prerequisite for Teacher Training Course Two and the Bhakti-sastri Teacher Training Course. It is particularly appropriate for devotees involved in training other devotees.
It is highly interactive, intensive, transformational, and a lot of fun!