When we come to Krishna Consciousness, everything is new and exciting even though we do not understand many things yet. Gradually, we start having many questions about different aspects of Bhakti Yoga. The Bhakti-sadacara course is especially designed to give systematic knowledge to new devotees and to train devotees who did not have a chance to get such systematic training before.
The course covers different aspects of the path of devotion and provides not only knowledge but aims to cultivate Vaisnava qualities and instil devotional values. Whether you came to Krishna Consciousness just recently or have been practising for some time already, this course will be of great benefit for you due to its practical and informative nature. Besides that, it will help you get ready for the Bhakti-sastri and other courses.
DATES: Jan 17 – Apr 8, 2020 (2.5 months)
REQUIREMENTS: There are no initial requirements for attending the course; however, it is advised that one chant a minimum of 4 rounds of Hare Krishna mantra daily. Devotees from all over the world are welcome!
COURSE CONTENT AND TEACHERS:
• Srila Prabhupada Lilamrita (H.G. Nagapatni Devi Dasi)
• The essence of Bhagavad-gita (H.G. Madhusudana Visnu Dasa)
• Overview of Nava-vidha Bhakti – nine types of devotional service (H.G. Aruna Carana Dasa)
• Vaisnava etiquette (H.G. Nagapatni Devi Dasi)
• The lives of Vaisnava acaryas & observation of tithis (celebrations)
• Our daily prayers – their meaning & purpose (H.G. Lavanga Lata Devi Dasi)
• The science of the soul (H.G. Nava Kisora Govinda Dasa)
• Science of Self-Realization (H.G. Syama Kunda Dasa)
• Tadiya Sevas – different categories of devotional service (H.G. Mukunda Datta Dasa)
• Brahminical qualities & lifestyle (H.G. Madhurya Gaurangi Devi Dasi)
• Karatalas (H.G. Madhurya Gaurangi Devi Dasi)
• Mrdanga (teacher to be announced)
• Ayurvedic self-healing (H.G. Vrajendra Nandana Dasa)
• Vaisnava Diet (H.G. Vrajendra Nandana Dasa)
• Regulative principles of freedom (H.G. Lavanga Lata Devi Dasi)
Fill the form to apply for the VIHE Bhakti-sadacara Course
The contribution towards the course is Rs. 8,500. Please note that contributions cover the study materials and administrative expenses connected with conducting the course. Accommodation and travels are not included. Lunch prasada is served at the VIHE by the mercy of well-wishers whenever classes are held. Classes are free of cost.
VIHE c/o ISKCON Goshala,
Raman Reti, Vrindavan,
Mathura Dist., 281121,
Phone: +91 81 26 100 355 (Sakti Svarupini Devi Dasi)
Phone: +91 99 45 707 477 (Vrajendra Nandana Dasa)
For admissions: firstname.lastname@example.org