We are delighted to organise our first bespoke retreat for families (parents and children).
The retreat will take place in Govardhan Ecovillage (an award-winning farm community and retreat centre near Mumbai).
A wonderful trip for parents’ spiritual nourishment as well as providing children with a fun spiritual adventure they won’t forget!
The package includes:
• Flights and transport
• Accommodation for seven nights in cottages within Govardhan Ecovillage
• Prasadam (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• Separate morning class (fun Krishna stories)
• Child-friendly kirtan
• Discovering the Forests of Vrindavana
• Nature walks
• Planting seeds, picking flowers, and weeding
• Play area visit
• Pushpa Abhishek
• Treasure hunt
• Visiting the orphanage and serving prasadam to the children
There will be plenty of time to explore Govardhana Ecovillage, participate in aratis, classes, kirtans, etc. and focus on health and sadhana.
If you are interested, please email email@example.com for further information.